CIGRE India jointly with Central Board of Irrigation & Power (CBIP) is organizing 6th International Conference on “Power System Protection and Automation” 27-28 February 2014 at India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
For the Technical Meeting, AORC-CIGRE has agreed to broaden the range of topics with the theme of: " Interconnections and Connecting New Power Sources to the Grid "
Renewal of Study Committee Chairmen (as of September 2014)
The General Programme of the Session 45 is available online. It mentions opening dates of the online registrations to the Session, the early bird tariffs and the registration conditions (members/non members rates).
Here are the last Working Groups that have been created since you have received the September newsletter
A new item in the newsletter
Every year the contribution of a few Study Committee members is acknowledged through a CIGRE Technical Committee Award
Season's Greeting's and Best Wishes for 2014
Check out the ‘Latest Publications’ section every week
Thank you for your participation at the second edition of the International Conference on Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Maintenance - CMDM 2013
CIGRE Central Office which is based in Paris France, counts 57 National Committees to enhance its relationship and get closer to its Members. CIGRE National Committees offer to its Members direct access to services and supports. CIGRE counts more than 12 000 equivalent Members composed of researchers, academics, engineers, technicians, suppliers, and other decision makers, in over 90 countries.
The 16 topics covered are available hereunder.
- SC A1 Rotating Electrical Machines
- SC A2 Transformers
- SC A3 High Voltage Equipment
- SC B1 Insulated Cables
- SC B2 Overhead Lines
- SC B3 Substations
- SC B4 HVDC and Power Electronics
- SC B5 Protection and Automation
- SC C1 System Development and Economics
- SC C2 System Operation and Control
- SC C3 System Environmental Performance
- SC C4 System Technical Performance
- SC C5 Electricity Markets and Regulation
- SC C6 Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation
- SC D1 Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- SC D2 Information Systems and Telecommunication