Cape Town Symposium 26-30 October 2015.
The major European conference on electricity distribution
International Colloquium on EMC, Lightning and Power Quality Considerations for Renewable Energy Systems
Abstract submission deadline: August 31st, 2015
Why should you attend the CIGRE Session : http://www.cigre.org/Events/Session/Session-2016
Here are the last Working Groups that have been created.
And the lists of Working Groups still active, created in : 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, and before.
CIGRE Science & Engineering is now available online: click here.
CIGRE Central Office which is based in Paris France, counts 58 National Committees to enhance its relationship and get closer to its Members. CIGRE National Committees offer to its Members direct access to services and supports. CIGRE counts more than 14 000 equivalent Members composed of researchers, academics, engineers, technicians, suppliers, and other decision makers, in over 90 countries.
The 16 topics covered are available hereunder.
- SC A1 Rotating Electrical Machines
- SC A2 Transformers
- SC A3 High Voltage Equipment
- SC B1 Insulated Cables
- SC B2 Overhead Lines
- SC B3 Substations
- SC B4 HVDC and Power Electronics
- SC B5 Protection and Automation
- SC C1 System Development and Economics
- SC C2 System Operation and Control
- SC C3 System Environmental Performance
- SC C4 System Technical Performance
- SC C5 Electricity Markets and Regulation
- SC C6 Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation
- SC D1 Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- SC D2 Information Systems and Telecommunication
August 21 - 26, 2016
Paris - Palais des Congrès
Paris, Palais des Congrès
To 26/05/2015 UAVs’ use for Infrastructure Inspection needs, Component Condition Monitoring & Maintenance Planning
To 05/06/2015 5th International Scientific and Technical Conference
To 18/06/2015 Join us at the CIRED 2015 and visit the CIGRE booth (B:18)