CIGRE Science & Engineering is available online: click here.
The CIGRE medal is the highest CIGRE award. All CIGRE members are invited to put forward a nomination by the 31st March 2016.
Terms of Reference of the active Working Groups.
The 2nd International Colloquium on EHV and UHV in association with CIGRE and IEC will bring together key players in the electric power systems sector
240 experts from 29 countries attended the colloquium. Tutorial, regular meetings for both SCs and technical tour to Higashi-Shimizu substation were taken place during the colloquium
GCC CIGRE is pleased to announce its 12th International Conference "GCC Power 2016" which will be held in Qatar during November 2016 (date to be determined)
June 7-8, 2016, in Portoroz, Slovenia
CIGRE Central Office which is based in Paris France, counts 58 National Committees to enhance its relationship and get closer to its Members. CIGRE National Committees offer to its Members direct access to services and supports. CIGRE counts more than 14 000 equivalent Members composed of researchers, academics, engineers, technicians, suppliers, and other decision makers, in over 90 countries.
National Committees provide updated information on their national power systems.
- United kingdom
- United states
The 16 topics covered are available hereunder.
- SC A1 Rotating Electrical Machines
- SC A2 Transformers
- SC A3 High Voltage Equipment
- SC B1 Insulated Cables
- SC B2 Overhead Lines
- SC B3 Substations
- SC B4 HVDC and Power Electronics
- SC B5 Protection and Automation
- SC C1 System Development and Economics
- SC C2 System Operation and Control
- SC C3 System Environmental Performance
- SC C4 System Technical Performance
- SC C5 Electricity Markets and Regulation
- SC C6 Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation
- SC D1 Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- SC D2 Information Systems and Telecommunication
CIGRE Session 2016
August 21 - 26, 2016
Paris - Palais des Congrès