- Events of interest for Members
Call for paper: please note that the abstracts are due by June 28th and the final selected papers are due by August 15th
Towards carbon free society through smarter grids
Receipt of presentations (main, RIF) - 20 May 2013
POWER-GEN India & Central Asiais the region's premier conference and exhibition for the power industry.
ICEST offers the opportunity for scientists, professionals, policymakers and other parties to review recent developments in this rapidly changing discipline. The aim is to create a global sustainable energy infrastructure.
Energize your future!
Doing Global Business a Power of Good
The conference is aimed at creating an effective forum for exchange of innovative ideas, thoughts and research works in the areas of Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development. Utilization of energy resources through alternative energy technologies for cleaner environment and sustainable development
Call for Papers deadline: 8 June 2012
Call for papers open until 8 June.
Technical scope includes:
- HVDC interconnector projects, crossing UK borders e.g. The Western Link border project
- Recent significant FACTS projects
- Offshore wind farms - practical applications, offshore coordination report
- Reliability and redundancy including reliability analysis
- The DC offshore grid system and its functional set up including multiple offshore DC interconnections
Visit www.theiet.org/acdc to submit your abstract by Friday, 8 June 2012.
Rebalancing the World Energy Markets: The role of China, Russia and Central Asia' will study the interplay of factors shaping the world’s energy markets.