RSEEC 2012: CIGRE Regional South-East European Conference
The CIGRE’s Romanian National Committee, as organizer and CNTEE Transelectrica , the Romanian Transmission and System Operator (TSO), as co-organizer, invites you to RSEEC 2012
It is a major event in power systems which will provide an exceptional venue to CIGRÉ members and interested parties for presenting works under the theme: Innovation for efficiency and effective management, solutions for power systems of the future!
The conference will bring together power systems engineers, specialists, decision makers, researchers, academics and others with interest in the Power Field Innovation domain.
The conference also promotes CIGRE as a strong technical organization, capable of contributing to the technical expertise and know-how through its study committees, conference proceedings and the technical documents. Among the main topics proposed, there are:
1. Electrical networks of the future
- Active transmission and distribution networks
- New concept in planning and operation
2. State of the Technology and Future Trends
- New equipment, environment, sustainability
- Equipment’s life time management
3. Power system solutions for renewable sources (RES)
- RES technologies
- Energy storage
4. Challenges in education of power system workforce
- Education and training
- R&D programs application
More details on the conference are available on the RSEEC 2012 website or the website of Romanian National Committee.
More info: call for papers