E-CIGRE On-line library and bookstore
NON-CIGRE Members may now access and download free of charge all CIGRE publications (ELECTRA and Technical Brochures)* that have been published more than 3 years ago. CIGRE Members have the advantage of accessing these and ALL of CIGRE's recent publications.
Over 10 000 references of publications, can be accessed from our online library e-cigre.org, one of the most comprehensive accessible databases of relevant technical works on power engineering.
Publications can be:
- downloaded free of charge, for Members and Non-Members (documents over 3 years old)
- and/or ordered on-line (CDs, PDF, books)
at www.e-cigre.org :
- Technical brochures on the results of our Study Committees;
- Technical articles from CIGRE’s bimonthly journal Electra;
- CIGRE Science & Engineering;
- GREEN Books;
- CIGRE History Books;
- Papers/Proceedings Sessions and Symposia.
By joining CIGRE, you will become part of a global network of experts and build lasting partnerships with electrical industry organisations connected to our Association.