CIGRE’s mission is to produce and disseminate technical information.
This is achieved through:
- Technical conferences, Sessions, Symposia, Colloquia, where papers are published and discussed
- Study Committee work and production of Technical Brochures and other documents
- Electra, CIGRE's bimonthly magazine
The papers related to Sessions, Symposia or other events are supplied to delegates upon registration.
The CD of papers for Sessions and Symposia and the CD of contributions to discussions at Sessions -"Proceedings"- are available for purchase after the events.
ELECTRA is a bimonthly journal, reserved for CIGRE members.
Electra provides information on the results or the progress of the technical activities of CIGRE, on the life of the Association and on the events .
Over 10 000 references of publications, can be accessed from our online library, one of the most comprehensive accessible databases of relevant technical works on power engineering.
Publications can be
- downloaded free of charge, for members only
- and/or ordered, for all professionals in Power Systems (CDs, electronic copy (pdf), books)