- Strategic Plans
- Action Plans
- Annual Reports
- The technical directions and objectives of CIGRE are presented in Strategic Plans and Action Plans
- Strategic Plans of the TC and the SCs describe the mid to long term ambitions and goals in matter of studies, in line with the general mission of CIGRE: They guide the planning of the activities and their coordination over a long period.
- The Strategic Plan of the TC is the Master document: it analyses the status of Electric Power Industry, the trends which can shape its future, and selects the priorities for the technical activities of CIGRE. The present Strategic Plan was released in 2010 and covers the period 2010-2020.
- In coherence with the TC Plan, the SCs reflect their own views and ambitions in their own Plans (on their websites).
- The TC Action Plans are the "road maps" for the technical activities of CIGRE over a period of time.
- The latest TC Action Plan was issued in 2004 and a new one is under preparation. It identifies various short term actions along main directions, called Key Actions. This document is kept as an internal document.
- The SCs take the Strategic Plan and the Action Plan into account to produce their own Action Plans.
Each SC provides an annual report on its activities, achievements, results. The reports currently available can be downloaded.