SC C2 System Operation and Control
- Control and switching for reliability: voltage,frequency and capacity limits
- Reserves and emergency strategies
- Management of fault and restoration situations
- Short term planning and coordination of system capacity needs
- Requirements and use of power system analysis and security assessment functionalities
- Requirements, methods, tools for training of operators
- Impact on system operation from institutional structures: regulators,trading and contracted ancillary services.