The new amended Constitution of the Asia-Oceania Regional Council enables AORC to accept Observer Members.
Here are the last Working Groups that have been created
Thank you for making the 2014 CIGRE Session a great success! We had over 8500 attendees and over 3 floors of exhibitor space, breaking the records set by previous Sessions. We hope to see you at CIGRE 2016 (21-26 August)
The Technical Committee of CIGRE has decided to update the CIGRE White Paper “Network of the Future”
Transmission Lines for the 21st Century: Design & Asset Management Workshop
CIGRE Central Office which is based in Paris France, counts 58 National Committees to enhance its relationship and get closer to its Members. CIGRE National Committees offer to its Members direct access to services and supports. CIGRE counts more than 14 000 equivalent Members composed of researchers, academics, engineers, technicians, suppliers, and other decision makers, in over 90 countries.
The 16 topics covered are available hereunder.
- SC A1 Rotating Electrical Machines
- SC A2 Transformers
- SC A3 High Voltage Equipment
- SC B1 Insulated Cables
- SC B2 Overhead Lines
- SC B3 Substations
- SC B3 meeting
- SC B4 HVDC and Power Electronics
- SC B5 Protection and Automation
- SC C1 System Development and Economics
- SC C2 System Operation and Control
- SC C3 System Environmental Performance
- SC C4 System Technical Performance
- SC C5 Electricity Markets and Regulation
- SC C6 Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation
- SC D1 Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- SC D2 Information Systems and Telecommunication