Congratulations to our new President Robert Stephen (South Africa) and our new Treasurer Michel Augonnet (France). Mark Waldron has been re-elected as Technical Council Chairman.
Terms of Reference of the active Working Groups.
The number 5 of CIGRE Science & Engineering (June 2016) is now available.
A specific optional tours programme has been tailor-made for registered participants and accompanying persons. We recommend that you book your tour as soon as possible
Evolution of Power System planning to support connection of generation, distributed resources and alternative technologies
CIGRE Central Office which is based in Paris France, counts 58 National Committees to enhance its relationship and get closer to its Members. CIGRE National Committees offer to its Members direct access to services and supports. CIGRE counts more than 14 000 equivalent Members composed of researchers, academics, engineers, technicians, suppliers, and other decision makers, in over 90 countries.
National Committees provide updated information on their national power systems.
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Czech and Slovak reps.
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
The 16 topics covered are available hereunder.
- SC A1 Rotating Electrical Machines
- SC A2 Transformers
- SC A3 High Voltage Equipment
- SC B1 Insulated Cables
- SC B2 Overhead Lines
- SC B3 Substations
- SC B4 HVDC and Power Electronics
- SC B5 Protection and Automation
- SC C1 System Development and Economics
- SC C2 System Operation and Control
- SC C3 System Environmental Performance
- SC C4 System Technical Performance
- SC C5 Electricity Markets and Regulation
- SC C6 Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation
- SC D1 Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- SC D2 Information Systems and Telecommunication
2016 CIGRE Session Proceedings are available
for duly registered delegates only.
Claudio Facchin - Cigre 2016 Opening keynote presentation:
Latest information regarding the Session:
Closing date for online registrations and payments was 15 August 2016.
There will be no on the spot registrations and payments at the Palais des Congrès.
2016 General Programme:
For more information and Session related documents (: click here