Challenges of implementing Active Distribution System Management
Young Cigre Netherlands: a Dutch Cigré initiative
From 2014, Electra is available online for CIGRE members
Session 45: Young Members from all over the world will present their activities at the Young Member stand
SEERC: first official meeting of South East European Region of CIGRE
Here are the last Working Groups that have been created
This year the CIGRE invites as a special guest Terry Boston, President and CEO of PJM Interconnection to lead an exclusive open allocution on the ‘21st Century Power Grids—Reliable, Controllable and Resilient.’
2012 was the edition where records were broken: 3200 participants attended the session and 3626 visitors attended the exhibition.
With CIGRE membership you will benefit from a higher international profile and visibility within the electrical power industry.
CIGRE Central Office which is based in Paris France, counts 57 National Committees to enhance its relationship and get closer to its Members. CIGRE National Committees offer to its Members direct access to services and supports. CIGRE counts more than 12 000 equivalent Members composed of researchers, academics, engineers, technicians, suppliers, and other decision makers, in over 90 countries.
The 16 topics covered are available hereunder.
- SC A1 Rotating Electrical Machines
- SC A2 Transformers
- SC A3 High Voltage Equipment
- SC B1 Insulated Cables
- SC B2 Overhead Lines
- SC B3 Substations
- SC B4 HVDC and Power Electronics
- SC B5 Protection and Automation
- SC C1 System Development and Economics
- SC C2 System Operation and Control
- SC C3 System Environmental Performance
- SC C4 System Technical Performance
- SC C5 Electricity Markets and Regulation
- SC C6 Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation
- SC D1 Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- SC D2 Information Systems and Telecommunication