Terms of Reference of the active Working Groups
Slovenian National Conference: 240 papers accepted, international panels, student's competition for best paper
CALL FOR PAPERS: International Conference on Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Maintenance. Abstract deadline: April 30th, 2017
CIGRE Central Office which is based in Paris France, counts 58 National Committees to enhance its relationship and get closer to its Members. CIGRE National Committees offer to its Members direct access to services and supports. CIGRE counts more than 14 000 equivalent Members composed of researchers, academics, engineers, technicians, suppliers, and other decision makers, in over 90 countries.
National Committees provide updated information on their national power systems, available hereunder.
Select a country
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Czech and Slovak reps.
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
The 16 topics covered are available hereunder.
- SC A1 Rotating Electrical Machines
- SC A2 Transformers
- SC A3 High Voltage Equipment
- SC B1 Insulated Cables
- SC B2 Overhead Lines
- SC B3 Substations
- SC B4 HVDC and Power Electronics
- SC B5 Protection and Automation
- SC C1 System Development and Economics
- SC C2 System Operation and Control
- SC C3 System Environmental Performance
- SC C4 System Technical Performance
- SC C5 Electricity Markets and Regulation
- SC C6 Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation
- SC D1 Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- SC D2 Information Systems and Telecommunication
To 28/04/2017 ICOLIM 2017
To 12/05/2017 4th International Colloquium Transformer Research and Asset Management
To 24/05/2017 13th Conference CIGRE-CIRED 2017
To 01/09/2017 ISH 2017 - 20th International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering