Cairns Symposium 2023
CIGRE Australia is proud to announce that it has been selected to hold a Global CIGRE Symposium at the Cairns Convention Centre in September 2023.
Hosted by the Study Committees C2 and C5 the theme of the Symposium is "The End to End electricity system: transition, development, operation and integration"
Eleven of the Sixteen global Study Committees have already indicated support and more interest is expected to be confirmed later in 2022:
- A3 Transmission & Distribution Equipment
- B1 Insulated cables
- B3 Substations and electrical installations
- B5 Protection and automation
- C1 Power system development and economics
- C2 Power system operation and control
- C4 Power system technical performance
- C5 Electricity markets and regulation
- C6 Active distribution systems and distributed energy resources
- D1 Materials and emerging test techniques
- D2 Information systems and telecommunication