EXTENDED DEADLINES !
The CIGRE’s Romanian National Committee, as organizer and CNTEE Transelectrica (the Romanian TSO) and University “Politehnica” of Bucharest as co-organizers, would like to take this opportunity to invite to register for the International Conference on Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Maintenance 2021 – CMDM 2021 (6th edition) that will take place in Bucharest October 11th – 13th 2021, at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest – event organized with the support of CIGRE Paris.
In conjunction with CMDM 2021, the Romanian National Committee of CIGRE has invited CIGRE Study Committee A2 “Transformers and power reactors” and CIGRE Study Committee B3 “Substation and electrical installations”to hold SC A2 & SC B3 Joint Colloquium “Challenges for Further Digital T&D Substations and Reliable Equipment in the Future”.
For more details on previous editions, please visit CMDM 2021 website, Previous Editions section https://www.cmdm2019.org/index.php/previous.
We are expecting several hundred practitioners, executives, researchers and policy makers to attend and discuss ground-breaking innovations, to present fundamental and technological developments and to promote key suppliers of products and services for electrical power systems.
The main topics of CMDM 2021 cover the technical activities of minimum 7 (seven) CIGRE Study Committees: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, D1.
The conference will include tutorials, technical papers sessions and a 3 days exhibition.
The working language of the symposium is English. All printed materials will be published in English.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference journal with ISSN number.
The best papers will be proposed by the Technical Committee for publishing in scientific magazines with International Scientific Indexing.
Deadline to send the Paper Abstract: May 17th, 2021
Notification to authors about abstract acceptance: July 1st, 2021
Deadline to send the Paper Manuscript: July 31st, 2021
Deadline for submitting the Copyright Form: July 31st, 2021
Deadline for Authors Registration: July 31st, 2021
Deadline for other Participants Registration: October7th, 2021
Conference Dates: October 11th – 13th, 2021
1. Smart Grids
2. Digital Substations
3. Condition monitoring and diagnosis for power equipment and high voltage lines
4. Condition monitoring and diagnosis in power plants
5. Failure phenomena based on electrical, mechanical, chemical, and thermal causes
6. Degradation assessment for power equipment
7. Modern maintenance tools and technologies
8. Advanced sensing techniques for condition monitoring and diagnosis
9. Applications of artificial intelligence for data mining and condition assessment
10. Substation automatization and automated metering
11. Asset management tools for power equipment.
12. Distributed Resources and Renewables.
Join CIGRE for power system expertise
- Collaborate with experts from across the whole power system
- Access perspectives and peers from every corner of the globe.
- Unlimited free access to e-cigre.org
- Free access to ELECTRA
Be prepared for the future! More >
Solve all power system challenges in one unique place
To find the solutions you need in one unique place, join CIGRE. As the preeminent global technical organisation, CIGRE is uniquely positioned to offer the full spectrum of low through high voltage perspectives, industry colleagues and end to end knowledge.