The authoritative source of power system
technical reference information
CIGRE is the foremost source of technical reference information on the power system and home to the worlds’ most comprehensive collection of technical publications and reference information.
Thousands of CIGRE publications have contributed to the development of solutions and best practices in use around the globe today. CIGRE reference resources stand alone for their unbiased, rigorous, real world technical orientation and excellence.
Primary CIGRE technical publications include:
- Technical Brochures cover the full spectrum of the power system and are factually robust, with each undergoing a rigorous peer review process.
- Green Books are CIGRE’s flagship reference publications.
- Event proceedings and papers
- Reference Papers
- Regular frequency digital magazines and CIGRE Science and Engineering
- Colloquia Papers
At a glance
- Based on practical experience and analysed data
- 14000 technical reference documents and publications
- 1000’s of downloads each month
- 100’s of technical publications added every year
For more on CIGRE publications download an info leaflet here