The registration is closed.
More information about the event: https://www.cigrefinland.fi/en/D2-colloquium2019
|Call for papers SC D2 Colloquium (pdf, 323kB)|
Information systems and telecommunicationThe D2 colloquium and exhibition will bring together the key play-ers of information systems and telecommunication for the electric power industry: business leaders, system operators, manufac-turers, engineers, policy makers, regulators and academics. The conference will be a unique forum to share exciting new research, to raise issues and awareness, to discuss future directions, and to network with leading professionals.
Papers are invited on any topics of interest falling within the following three preferential subjects.
PS 1: Information and communication technology (ICT) supporting energy transition
- Big data, data analytics using artificial intelligence (AI) for securing the electric power utilities operations;
- Cloud computing;
- Machine learning.
PS 2: Cyber security
- Threats management in electric power utilities (EPU);
- Security assessments tools;
- Cyber security maintenance in power system operation;
- Electric power utilities credential management with blockchain technology;
- Big data used for detecting cyber anomalies in electric power utility infor-mational and operational technology (IT/OT).
PS 3: New internet of things (IoT) application to support electric power utilities
- 5G for utility networks;
- New internet of things applications to support electric power utilities;
- Cybersecurity issues in internet of things.
Authors are invited to submit a synopsis (300–500 words, in English) via the online system at:
https://www.dropbox.com/request/yv0NwoNPF3ImVUDgJVJY by September 30, 2018. Paper and synopses templates are available at: https://www.cigrefinland.fi/en/D2-colloquium2019/call-for-papers
The submitted synopses will go through a peer review processs. The notification of acceptance is October 26, 2018. Upon synopsis acceptance, a 6 to 8 page paper in CIGRE format should be submitted for the final contribution by January 31, 2019.
Accepted final contributions will be included in the conference proceedings and papers will be published in the online CIGRE library, provided the contributions are fully registered by at least one author and presented in person at the colloquium. Colloquium web pages: https://www.cigrefinland.fi/en/D2-colloquium2019/call-for-papers
The Organising Committee will award the best student paper among the contributions with a Master student as an author.
- June 1, 2018: call for papers
- September 30, 2018: deadline for submission of abstracts (via website)
- October 26, 2018: notification of acceptance of synopses
- January 31, 2019: deadline for submissions of final papers
Join CIGRE for power system expertise
- Collaborate with experts from across the whole power system
- Access perspectives and peers from every corner of the globe.
- Unlimited free access to e-cigre.org
- Free access to ELECTRA
Be prepared for the future! More >
Solve all power system challenges in one unique place
To find the solutions you need in one unique place, join CIGRE. As the preeminent global technical organisation, CIGRE is uniquely positioned to offer the full spectrum of low through high voltage perspectives, industry colleagues and end to end knowledge.