Utility of the future
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve had to adapt our original plans for the event. For the safety of you and our committee, we have made the decision to move the in-person version of the Conference one year to October 25-28, 2021.
The committee is working hard on the Preliminary Program to be released by September 15. The 2-day Virtual Conference format will offer an in-person feel and will be packed with:
- Keynote from Mark Poweska, CEO of Hydro One
- A panel of CEOs from other Canadian top Utilities
- 72 Technical Presentations
- Women in Engineering Panel
- A Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Student and NGN Awards
- Closing NGN Reception
- Possibility to Connect and Interact With the Attendees
CIGRE Canada sends it sincerest appreciation to thank our Host Hydro One for agreeing to support both these 2020/2021 Events.
Join CIGRE for power system expertise
- Collaborate with experts from across the whole power system
- Access perspectives and peers from every corner of the globe.
- Unlimited free access to e-cigre.org
- Free access to ELECTRA
Be prepared for the future! More >
Solve all power system challenges in one unique place
To find the solutions you need in one unique place, join CIGRE. As the preeminent global technical organisation, CIGRE is uniquely positioned to offer the full spectrum of low through high voltage perspectives, industry colleagues and end to end knowledge.