We are pleased to invite you to participate in-person in the next edition ARWtr2022 to take place in Baiona, at The Parador Royal Palace, Spain, on October (23)24-26, 2022.
The International ARWtr (Advanced Research Workshop on transformers) conferences are held in English every three years under the auspice of IEEE-PES and CIGRE.
- 10.01.2022 OpenSubmission of paper Digest
- 31.01.2022 Close reception of two-pages Digest
- 28.02.2022 Notification acceptance Digests
- 31.03.2022 Open submision of Full Papers
- 30.04.2022 Close submision of Full Papers
- 15.06.2022 Notification acceptance Full Papers
- 01.08.2022 Receipt Final Full Papers
- 15.08.2022 Close registration for Authors 01.09.2022 Close Final Programme
- Before July 1, 2022 Early Bird Registration
- July & August 2022 Regular Registration
- After Sept 1, 2022 Late Registration
Join CIGRE for power system expertise
- Collaborate with experts from across the whole power system
- Access perspectives and peers from every corner of the globe.
- Unlimited free access to e-cigre.org
- Free access to ELECTRA
Be prepared for the future! More >
Solve all power system challenges in one unique place
To find the solutions you need in one unique place, join CIGRE. As the preeminent global technical organisation, CIGRE is uniquely positioned to offer the full spectrum of low through high voltage perspectives, industry colleagues and end to end knowledge.