Jicable is an international conference to promote scientific and technical exchanges within the insulated power cables and power cable systems fields. Jicable conferences, symposiums and workshops allow in-depth analysis of the State-of-the-Art and future perspectives. Jicable'23 Conference will be the 11th edition; previous conferences can be explored at www.jicable.org. Jicable has also organized 4 symposia and 18 workshops.
This upcoming Jicable'23 will include conferences (oral and poster sessions), tutorials, technical visits, a young researcher's contest and a technical exhibition.
Jicable’23 will be held at the Palais des Congrès in Lyon on June, 18-22 2023. The official language at Jicable’23 will be English
Topics to be discussed during the conference will include:
- New materials for AC and DC cable systems
- Ageing, remaining life estimation
- Diagnosis, testing methods, monitoring, standardization
- LV, MV, HV and UHV cables and accessories design and applications
- Land and submarine HVDC and HVAC cable systems (existing and future main projects)
- Laying and installation, maintenance, fault location, repair methods
- Life cycle and environmental impacts, like recycling, economical aspects
- Digital aspects on cable design, installation and operation
- Industrial and special cables (cables for power plants, chemical industry, buildings)
- Emerging technologies and new challenges.
More information: https://jicable23.jicable.org/
Solve all power system challenges in one unique place
To find the solutions you need in one unique place, join CIGRE. As the preeminent global technical organisation, CIGRE is uniquely positioned to offer the full spectrum of low through high voltage perspectives, industry colleagues and end to end knowledge.