Cairns Symposium 2023
Mon 04 September 2023 to Thu 07 September 2023 / Symposium
Cairns Symposium 2023 - CIGRE Australia
CIGRE Australia is proud to announce that it has been selected to hold a Global CIGRE Symposium at the Cairns Convention Centre in September 2023.
Hosted by the Study Committees C2 and C5 the theme of the Symposium is "The End to End electricity system: transition, development, operation and integration"
Eleven of the Sixteen global Study Committees have already indicated support and more interest is expected to be confirmed later in 2022:
- A3 Transmission & Distribution Equipment
- B1 Insulated cables
- B3 Substations and electrical installations
- B5 Protection and automation
- C1 Power system development and economics
- C2 Power system operation and control
- C4 Power system technical performance
- C5 Electricity markets and regulation
- C6 Active distribution systems and distributed energy resources
- D1 Materials and emerging test techniques
- D2 Information systems and telecommunication
Solve all power system challenges in one unique place
To find the solutions you need in one unique place, join CIGRE. As the preeminent global technical organisation, CIGRE is uniquely positioned to offer the full spectrum of low through high voltage perspectives, industry colleagues and end to end knowledge.