CIGRE global community
A collaborative global community sharing knowledge and expertise
The world's foremost power system knowledge development programme
Latest events across the world of CIGRE
CIGRE is the authoritative source of power system technical reference information
Latest news from the world of CIGRE
The value we create, our achievements, our mission, history and more>
All you need to know about joining and more>
Member resources and quick links
News from the world of CIGRE
Keeping you up-to-date with news from across the world of CIGRE
Centennial Session and e-session FAQ released
Following CIGRE's announcement of its e-session in 2020 and Centennial Session in 2021, our members and the wider industry have been seeking clarity on a range of areas.
The need for enhanced power system modelling techniques and simulation tools
Requirements and capabilities of power electronic interfaced devices for enhancing system operation
Power quality trends in the transition to carbon-free electrical energy systems
Videos that give you
all you need to know about CIGRE
CIGRE Event calendar
|CIGRE Steering Committee meeting in Zurich (CH)|
|Webinar: Trenchless Technologies in Webinar (FR)|
|IPEMC2020 - ECCE Asia in Nanjing (CN)|
Sign up now!
Welcome to the CIGRE Leadership Circle newsletter. This is a free short publication released three times a year that promotes topics and content of particular interest to CEO's and other executive industry leadership.
CIGRE's strategic focus is to be a steps ahead of the future grid with a global community offering benchmarks that can assist your business.
CIGRE commits as part of our values to continue as an unbiased global community for power system expertise. Our scope is end to end power systems with a technical foundation unparalleled in the world.
So if you are looking for a neutral technically orientated high level perspective this is the newsletter for you. Subscribe for free now!
- The values of CIGRE - In times of crisis - By Rob Stephen, President of CIGRE
- The European green deal starts with the energy transition
- Why collaboration is key to remaining resilient in our electric future
- How is energy rich Australia running out of energy
- Global energy transformation: China's practice and vision
Life of Association
- In Memoriam of Milan Calovic
- Introducing Khayakazi Dioka - Chair of CIGRE WIE International
- CIGRE Russia - Women in Engineering discussion club - Russia, December 2019
- FISE-IEEE/CIGRE Conference 2019 – Living the new era of energy - Colombia, December 2019
- CIGRE India - SC A1 meetings - India, September 2019
- CIGRE Brazil - Second annual Women in Engineering Forum – Brazil, November 2019
- SEERC - Technical Advisory Committee Meeting - Greece, January 2020
- A1 - Rotating electrical machines
- B1 - Insulated cables
- B2 - Overhead lines